Great Food. Even Better People.
Our ideal franchisee is someone who meets these criteria items. Think you fit the description?
- Passion for the Sonny’s BBQ brand
- Honest, trustworthy and kind-hearted
- Energetic optimist with a positive attitude
- Committed to giving back & helping those in need
- Deep knowledge of BBQ (or willingness to learn from us)
- Genuine love of BBQ – the food & culture
- Business Experience (preferably in restaurants, but not required)
- $500,000 in liquid assets
- Ability to raise 1.8M in capital
Complete and submit a short Initial Inquiry form online or call 407-660-8888. One of our Franchise Development Representatives will let you know if you prequalify and will keep you informed throughout the rest of process in you do.
Help us get to know you, your business background and experience, financial resources, goals, etc. by completing our Franchise Application. This is non-binding and there is no cost associated with submitting your application. We will review the application and supporting documentation with you.
We’d like to provide a formal introduction to the culture of our brand and business model and what’s involved to join our franchise family. We also will answer questions you may have at this point. We should each have a fairly good idea if we have a potential fit by the end of this call.
You will receive our FDD which is required by the Federal Trade Commission and contains all pertinent information you will need about Sonny’s BBQ in order to make an educated decision.
It is during this time we will conduct background checks, send you our site selection packet for completion and schedule a talent assessment.
It is also the point that we encourage you to speak with our franchise owners to understand the operating model and hear about their experience with our brand.
If you have a preferred site(s) in mind, we will conduct an internal analysis with possible site visit. A business plan will need to be submitted.
We welcome you to come to our corporate headquarters in Maitland, Florida to meet our Leadership Team and discuss your business plan.
The Leadership Team will make a final determination on whether we feel Sonny’s BBQ is a good fit for you and for us. If approved, next steps will include signing the Franchise Agreement.
Take next steps to open your Sonny’s BBQ! We dive into the tasks and duties required to get your restaurant up and running. You’ll never be left alone during this process. Our dedicated team supports you heavily during this phase and will help you keep on track with your goals.
The Perfect Place for a BBQ
Our Franchise Development Team has real estate and construction experts ready to help you identify the perfect location and develop the physical space of your restaurant.
- Building size from 5,000-6,300 square feet of air-conditioned space
- Drive-thru strongly recommended
- High visibility from major arterials
- Easy ingress and egress
- Freestanding building (unique building requests will be considered)